Sunday, December 7, 2008

Buddies..N..Football After School...


There's Once We Were Bored,So We Went To Labu's House...Thinking Maybe Got Nice Pitch..In The End,This Is What We End Up Doing....



Volleyball Court,Our Soccer Spot After School.




By BoBo...

Now,I'm Not Gonna Start By Telling Story Of My Life From Head To Toe....I'm Just Gonna Tell My Daily Life Routine On This Amazing Year...I Wake Up For School At 5.30 AM..,In The Morning Daily...Then,As Usual...Get Ready For School,Then Go School...At School,I Was A Troublemaker...Almost All The Teacher In School Hates Me...I Was Like That Until I Realize That Whatever I Was Doing Isn't Right...And That Was About One Month Before My Year End Examinations....Then,I Started To Change My Bad Attitude And Characteristics...After My Year End Examinations,I Could See Changes In My Daily Life...Kinda Worth Trying I Guess...Anyways,After School...My First Priority Was To Play Soccer With My Beloved Buddies...Though Some Of Them Had Some Misunderstanding Among Each Other,It Doesn't Matter For Me...All I Wanted Was To Play Soccer With Them..They Are Actually Very Fun People To Play With..My Soccer Buddies Are...( Me,Chew Kwok Weng,Kevin Leong,Kieran Paresh,Muhd AL-Siddiq,Alvin Ong/Labu,Danial Mustafa,Benjamin Tan,Charles Rajakumaran,Eugene,Mativanan,And Sometimes Long Chow Shuin And Kamalendren...Not Missing Ng Chee Choong...)...I Know That As Long As I'm With Them...I'll Be Strong Enough To Survive Daily Challange's...It Feels Good To Play Soccer With Them...All Of Us Use To Have So Much Fun Together...YES...USE TO...Until Some Time When Most Of Them Have Misunderstandings With Each Other...Its Kinda Sad To See Good Friends Fighting Among Each Other...



Most Of The Misunderstandings Will Be Settled Down Either Ways...But,There Is Three Misunderstandings That Lasted Till Now...1st...Benjamin Tan-vs-Chew Kwok Weng N Kevin Leong...Reasons???Not To Be Mentioned....2nd...Muhd Al-Siddiq-vs-Chew Kwok Weng N Charles...3rd...,N The Latest One...Kevin Leong-vs-Chew Kwok Weng N Kieran Paresh...



These Are The Most Complicated Misunderstandings Because It Couldn't Be Settled Among Themselves...But I Realize...,The Main Problem Was Neither One Of Them Wanna Be Declared As A Loser...So This Make Things More Complicated...I Just Hope Sooner Or Later Things Will Be Back To Normal...Eventhough It Takes Time...That Was Soccer After School...Hehe...Now...After Soccer,I'll Go Home And Take Some Rest...Then Later On,I'll Do My Homework...After Dinner,Is My Lepak Time...Hehe...I'll Hang Out With My Computer...Then When It's Bed Time,I'll Go To Bed...And BTW,My Bed Time Is 1 In The Morning...Hehe...Time To Say Goodbye To Yesterday,And Say Hello Today...But Before That...,Close Your Eyes And Sleep Lar...Hehe...Anyway,Don't Forget To Pray For A Better Tomorrow...,For U,For Me,And For Everyone Else Who Needs It...Be Kind Even You Don't Want...Hehehe....

2 comments:

florrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
florrie said...

its nice to hang out with friends...but its nasty when they fight...