Sunday, December 7, 2008

Where Do Broken Heart$ Go??Can They Their Way Home??Back To Lover Arms...


By BoBo....


I like her but there aint a future in it..i hoped..i wished..and I prayed..but faith doesn’t assure’s it..i didn’t stop there..instead,I took a risk to try to know her..in return..she pushed me far aside..far away from her..being alone!!..time pass..i tried talking to her as a stranger and a friend..but it didn’t worked..she draws curiousity ..and when I am who I am..people just doesn’t seems to care.. it changes nothing..then,I wept..i moaned and scream..being me..but I changed nothing..nothing in me..then..hope came down..it took me to another level..it made me realize that I’ve spent so much time and effort just to be with her..but it seems that she don’t care..not even a single bit..but I don’t blame her..cuz the blame is always mine to have even I did nothing..i have no regret in it..EVER..!!..but then..i realize..loving someone..must have guts..and hurting someone..revenge will come..so being a lost soul..,I died..i died silently..i died knowing no love..feeling no peace in this heart of mine..love wasn’t there for me..but my journey,starts here..with her..there’s no point of return..but I don’t regret whatever I’ve done..cuz I know..who I am..and what I am doing..cuz i..liked her since that precious moment..on that particular and special day,I felt peace in my heart..thinkin maybe for once,the better would come..maybe just for once,HE..wil give me a chance in life..i liked her so much..till the fear in me..,was gone..then..time was best when I was with her..it doesn’t matter how..and for once,I manage to talk with the one I love..i overjoyed..because we speak to each other as though we belong to each other...as though I have the world on the bottom of my feet..when I am with her..i thought thats there is where I’m gonna get my happiness..then..when the moment of truth came,I challenge myself to her..i kneel down on my knees..trying to get love..though I was scared,but It went off my mind..feeling better,I told her that I wanna be with her forever,..then,life became better..glory was mine to have..but I was dumb enough to think that I’ll have it forever..one day..the sun was shining as usual..it was a fun and sunny day..til a bad news came..instantly..,she crashed me..eventhough we are suppose to have only crush..then and there,I dropped on my knees..i felt tears rolling down my cheeks..happiness was so close for me..,yet its so far away..i wondered why..but my life Is full of GOD’S jokes..i was happy..but that was when I have the world on the bottom of my feet..that was when I rule the world,with her..i didn’t know it would be like this...i have a picture of her in my mind..,thinking that maybe we’ll last forever..,never knew it was so wrong..but I wonder,why did it took me long to know it..maybe I was just dumb enough to feel that things would be better..,but if I stil have my birthday wish..,I wished,even just for once..,things will go accordingly..just for once GOD,and I’ll sleep with peace in my heart and a smile on my face..but I guess its all a joke that GOD is laughing at..i have a feelings that things will never be right..this time..it left me hanging..blured,sad,and lonely..and it left me there..,FOREVER…!!!


(This Is Made By Me...Pls Do Not Copy...)


By BoBo....SXI...


No comments: